Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Booty Challenge

Booty Measurements

Last week was a really rough physical week and I don't mean because I worked out a lot. No, no. I went to a weight lifting class and I had a late volleyball game and that's all the exercise I really had because I had a terrible migraine and then I pulled the crap out of my neck. I have no clue what I did but it's still not completely healed up. I'm a bit nervous to play volleyball this week due to it so I'm just going to have to take it easy...

As you can guess, I can't do any majorly straining exercises. That cuts out all arms, chest presses... running, jumping... ughhhhhh.

Misery. That's what I feel.

Have you guessed it yet? Yep- Booty Challenge.

That's the ticket. That's what I'm going to have to settle for. Might as well start a challenge since I don't know how long this is going to last. I found this one on pinterest but I guess this blog has tons of challenges. Honestly, to be 100% really right now, I may actually give in and get a message to see if someone else can work this out cause it hurts. Sleeping with an ice pack just isn't working for me.

Let the challenge begin! I'm a bit of an over achiever. I'm starting on Day 14. Anyone in with me?

30 Day Fitness Challenge Butt Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment